Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fullerton Loop - February 17, 2008

A friend we encountered along the trail:

(Not bad for a cell phone photo, hey?)


Hiking was glorious this weekend. It was a long weekend here in Alberta and the warm weather had blown in, making this more like an early spring hike than a mid-February one.

If there's a greater weather phenomenon than the Chinook, I don't know what it is...

Question for the masses: Is "Chinook" (as a weather term) commonly known outside the Alberta region, or am I just speaking in tongues?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just browsing through blogs at BlogCatalog... yeah, people do that!... and just wanted to say I think you've got the best blog title I've run into in a long time! Gave me a good chuckle.

Michelle said...

Hahahaha, thanks. It took a little bit of thinking, but when it came to me, I knew we'd found the title. ;-)

Glad you stopped by.