Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fullerton Loop - again - March 31, 2007

See: Fullerton Loop for Trail Details.

N. and I found ourselves back at Fullerton Loop about 6 days later. The weather mayhem continued. This was the trailhead as we parked. I'd like to point out that Calgary saw barely a flake that morning. Whatever. Like the previous weekend's hike, the snow meant we had the trail to ourselves, and everything was going to be frozen and misty. Cool.

The fog was even worse this time around and I wasn't really feeling the camera love that day, but after the amazing spider web experience the previous trip out, I remembered the close up feature on my camera. This was my first attempt out on the trail and I have to say I was pretty happy with the results.

We kept the hike short that day -- too much going on in our respective households -- but it was nice to get out and away and have the whole place to ourselves (in our minds anyway).

No comments: